Beginning Lessons will start on May 8, 2021Information on "How to Sign-up will be posted on the website May 1, 2021
PPPA offers one Free Beginning Lesson!
When: Saturday mornings from 9:00 – 11 a.m.; arrive at 8:45 a.m to sign in. Limited to 24 players weekly.
Lessons begin May 8, 2021 and will continue through September 2021
Where: Wasson High Academic Campus courts located at 2115 Afton Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(Keep in mind there are no restrooms available at this location.)
Due to COVID there are RESTRICTIONS
- Beginning Lessons will be limited to 24 students on a reservation only basis; no walk-ins will be able to take lessons
- Currently the plan is to use Sign-UpGenius to register and information will be posted on "how to sign up" on May 1
- You can take one free lesson and must make a reservation to participate; no walk-ins
- If you have questions contact Nancy Steffy @ firstname.lastname@example.org or back-up Sherry Fairchild @ email@example.com
- 6 courts will be used at Wasson with one instructor per four students
- Check-in will begin at 8:45 a.m. and all participants will be required to sign the PPPA general Waiver & a COVID waiver
- Participants’ temperatures will be checked before play begins and masks must be worn during check-in
- Students and instructors are asked to bring their own mask and sanitizer and wearing masks during play is optional
- Balls and paddles will be provided by PPPA and sanitized by instructors before and after use
- There will be a brief introduction & overview that starts at 9 am with 6’ distance before separating into six groups
Please come prepared to play by wearing athletic shoes and clothing. And don’t forget to bring your water to keep hydrated as you play.
If it is raining or snowing, the lessons will be cancelled.
Questions: Information on free lessons will be posted May 1. Please check back here at that time.