Beginning Lessons will start on Saturday, June 20, from 9-10:30 a.m.
PPPA offers Free Beginning Lessons!
When: Saturday mornings from 9:00 – 10:30; arrive at 8:45 a.m to sign in. Limited to 12 players weekly.
Lessons begin June 20, 2020 and will continue through September 26, 2020
Where: Wasson High Academic Campus courts located at 2115 Afton Way, Colorado Springs, CO 80909
(Keep in mind there are no restrooms available at this location.)
Due to COVID there are RESTRICTIONS
- Beginning Lessons will be limited to 12 students on a reservation only basis; no walk-ins will be able to take lessons
- If we reach capacity of 12 students, your name will be added to the following week’s lesson roster if that works for you
- You can take two free lessons and must make a reservation for each lesson
- Interested students must make a reservation by emailing Nancy Steffy @ firstname.lastname@example.org or back-up Sherry Fairchild @ email@example.com
- 3 courts will be used at Wasson with 3 instructors teaching
- Check-in will begin at 8:45 a.m. and all participants will be required to sign the PPPA general Waiver & a COVID waiver
- Participants’ temperatures will be checked before play begins
- Students and instructors are asked to bring their own mask and sanitizer
- Balls and paddles will be provided by PPPA and sanitized by instructors before and after use
- There will be a brief introduction & overview that starts at 9 am with 6’ distance before separating into 3 groups
Please come prepared to play by wearing athletic shoes and clothing. And don’t forget to bring your water to keep hydrated as you play.
If it is raining or snowing, the lessons will be cancelled.
Questions: Please contact Nancy Steffy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-210-3041.